("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”)
Data controller - A controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data (CreativeCMS).
Data processor - A processor is responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller.
Data subject – Natural person (you)
Personal data - Any information relating to an identifiable person.
Processing - Any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data.
Third party - means any natural or legal person other than you or CreativeCMS.
2. Who are we?
OmCore Ltd t/a CreativeCMS is the data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Our contact details are: 12a Marlborough Place, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 1WN. For all data matters contact us on 01273 719200.
3. The purpose(s) of processing your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To fulfil your order with us which includes
- Processing the financial transaction
- Processing the order with the manufacturer
- Processing the delivery of your order with our logistics partners
- In the case of you needing to make a claim under the guarantee / warranty
- To maintain our internal accounts and records
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.creativecms.io (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you use our site, subscribe to our service, place an order on our site and other activities commonly carried out on the site. This might include when you report a problem with our site.
4. The categories of personal data concerned
With reference to the categories of personal data described in the definitions section, we process the following categories of your data:
- Personal data – Name, address, telephone number, email address, financial and credit card information and in the case of an online order IP addres
5. What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
Personal data (article 6 of GDPR)
Our lawful basis for processing your general personal data:
|Processing necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract||In order to fulfil your order, we need your personal data as detailed in 4 above|
|Processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation||HMRC requirement to keep financial data for 6 years. Data required in the event of a claim under a guarantee or warranty.|
|Processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the data controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights or freedoms of the data subject||In the unlikely event of legal proceedings, we will need to share information with our insurers and legal advisors|
More information on lawful processing can be found on the ICO website.
6. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as confidential and will be shared as referred to in 3 and 5 above.
7. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary and required by HMRC. This period might be up to 12 years for reasons as referred to in 5 above.
8. Providing us with your personal data
We require your personal data as it is a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
9. Your rights and your personal data
Under the GDPR, you have rights including:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
10. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
12. How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact our Data Protection Officer on 01273 719200.
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.